LEDspan would like to invite you to visit the Facilities Management Event in RDS, Dublin and meet our team at the stand D19 on the 6th and 7th of March 2018. Facilities Management Ireland is the is the country’s largest event of its kind and has consistently delivered the largest gathering of buyers and decision makers responsible for the various…
The Rigel represents the best quality LED lighting for sterile areas. It is a multi-purpose fixture for use in grid systems and surface mounted within Controlled Environment areas. The fixture body is constructed from 1mm steel with a 1.2mm steel diffuser frame which is removable from the Controlled Environment area. The fixture is epoxy powder-coated and all fixings are made from stainless steel.
- Semi Conductor.
- Medical Devices.
- Food Industry.
- Cold Room.
- Food Preparation.
- LEDspan’s efficiency leading Lay-in Grid Fixture.
- Powdercoated epoxy paint finish with IP65 rating for sterile areas.
- The Rigel comes in 3 wattages 31, 42 & 54w with output of 3900-6700 lumens & a lifetime of 50,000 hours.
- 1mm steel body & 1.2mm steel face frame -removable from room side with 8 no. stainless steel screws.
- Emergency 3hr battery back-up version available.
- All Fixings 304 stainless steel.
- Options – Fully Stainless Steel. Magnetically fixed face frame for screw-less finish.
- Choice of diffuser available -90% transmittance/Opal/Prismatic.
- 31W LED is comparable to 4x14W T5 Fluorescent. 42W LED is comparable to 4x24W T5 Fluorescent. 54W LED is comparable to; – 4x28W T5 Fluorescent.- 4x36W T5 Fluorescent.
- LEDspan underdrive technology for reduced heat and increased lifetime.
Leaders in Energy Efficient
Controlled Environment Lighting Excellence
LEDspan are very excited to welcome Eric O’Leary to our team as our new Technical Sales Manager. Eric has 15 years of knowledge and experience in the Electrical wholesale and Lighting industry. We look forward to working with Eric and we hope he will be very happy in his new position with LEDspan.
Quote from Eric:
“I am very much looking forward…