Companies that understand what drives productivity, produce better products, offer better services and generate higher revenue. One factor influencing productivity light. Cooler light makes workers more productive. The impact is substantial. Though the cost of a lighting renovation project could seem daunting, the energy savings and productivity gains, more than make up for the investment. Ignoring proper lighting in your…
The Rigel represents the best quality LED lighting for sterile areas. It is a multi-purpose fixture for use in grid systems and surface mounted within Controlled Environment areas. The fixture body is constructed from 1mm steel with a 1.2mm steel diffuser frame which is removable from the Controlled Environment area. The fixture is epoxy powder-coated and all fixings are made from stainless steel.
- Semi Conductor.
- Medical Devices.
- Food Industry.
- Cold Room.
- Food Preparation.
- LEDspan’s efficiency leading Lay-in Grid Fixture.
- Powdercoated epoxy paint finish with IP65 rating for sterile areas.
- The Rigel comes in 3 wattages 31, 42 & 54w with output of 3900-6700 lumens & a lifetime of 50,000 hours.
- 1mm steel body & 1.2mm steel face frame -removable from room side with 8 no. stainless steel screws.
- Emergency 3hr battery back-up version available.
- All Fixings 304 stainless steel.
- Options – Fully Stainless Steel. Magnetically fixed face frame for screw-less finish.
- Choice of diffuser available -90% transmittance/Opal/Prismatic.
- 31W LED is comparable to 4x14W T5 Fluorescent. 42W LED is comparable to 4x24W T5 Fluorescent. 54W LED is comparable to; – 4x28W T5 Fluorescent.- 4x36W T5 Fluorescent.
- LEDspan underdrive technology for reduced heat and increased lifetime.
Leaders in Energy Efficient
Controlled Environment Lighting Excellence
LEDspan’s LEDs have a life expectancy of 70,000 hrs. If you use your lights for 10 hrs a day, 5 days a week, LEDspan’s lights will last over 26 yrs. The rated life of a light source is an estimate of average operational life. The measurement for “rated life” is (Bp) and is measured in hrs, where (p) is a…